Copyright Your Holiday TV, all rights reserved
PLEASE SHARE CRUISE NEWS !
Princess Cruises offers sailings from £499pp
Princess Cruises has announced a number of reduced fares for 2017 sailings with prices starting from £499pp.Third and fourth guests sharing the same stateroom can cruise from £99pp. The line is also offering a low 5% deposit per person on a number of 2017 and 2018 voyages*.
To benefit from these offers, holidaymakers must book between December 21, 2016 and February 28, 2017.
2017 & 2018 cruises include:
· Mediterranean and northern Europe voyages sailing roundtrip from Southampton between April and October. Cruises range from seven, 14 and 22-nights. Prices start at £499pp for a 7-night Spain & France voyage, departing May 6, 2017 on Crown Princess.
· Mediterranean and Greek Isles cruises departing from Rome, Athens or Barcelona during May to September. Over 40 different itineraries are available in both 2017 and 2018, ranging from seven to 28-nights. Prices start from £629pp for a 7-night cruise or £1,209pp for 14-nights.
· 11-night Baltic itineraries sailing on Regal Princess during the summer, with a two day experience in St. Petersburg. Prices start from £1,099pp.
· 12-night British Isles voyages sailing roundtrip from Southampton, visiting nine ports of call. Late departures in Dublin and overnight stays in Edinburgh will be offered on select cruises. Prices start from £1,199pp.
· Launching next year, Majestic Princess will sail for six weeks in the Mediterranean. The new Royal-class ship boasts unique onboard features such as karaoke rooms, a dim sum restaurant and a bubble tea bar. UK guests have a once in a lifetime chance to experience Majestic Princess before the ship is permanently based in China from June onwards. Prices start from £499pp for a 7-night Mediterranean cruise departing April 16, 2017.
Other worldwide cruises include:
· £459pp for a 7-night Mexican Riviera cruise on Emerald Princess, sailing roundtrip from Los Angeles in November 2017.
· £629pp for a 7-night Alaska cruise on Star Princess, sailing from Vancouver to Anchorage in September 2017.
· £639pp for a 7-night Caribbean cruise on Crown Princess, sailing roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale in January 2018.
Tony Roberts, vice president Princess Cruises UK and Europe, said: “Shortly after Christmas many people will start to book their summer holidays, so now is the time to secure a cruise for the best price. As well as fantastic fares with our 2017 cruises starting from just £499 per person, Princess is also offering a low deposit to help guests get the cruise they want. With just a 5% deposit, guests can book a 7-night voyage in 2017 or 2018 for just £40 per person.”
For more information visit www.princess.com/holiday, speak to your local travel agent or call 0843 374 2402
*Dependant on flight schedules